1. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”― Mae West
2. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”― Elbert Hubbard .
3. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”― Mahatma Gandhi .
4. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”― Maya Angelou .
5. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”― Ralph Waldo.
6. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”― Oscar Wilde .
7. “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.”― Bil Keane.
8. “God does not create a lock without its key & God does not give you problems without its solutions! TRUST HIM.”
9. “Life is too short to start your day with broken pieces of yesterday, it will definitely destroy your wonderful today and ruin your great tomorrow.”
10. “Mistake is a single page of life but relation is a complete book. So don’t lose a full book for a single page.”